You can download the YEP2020 flyer here.
Dear early-career scientist,
get the most of Europhysiology by joining Young Europhysiologists 2020 (YEP2020).
YEP is organized by your peer early-career scientists of the four host societies (DPG, SPS, TPS, and FEPS) and offers you a platform to:
- share your science in flash talks and on posters with peers, and only peers!
- pass on your career experiences, achievements, and failures to other young European scientists
- engage into international networking in a fresh and relaxed environment.
Everyone is welcome from Students (Bachelor, Master and PhD students) up to senior, not fully established scientists (senior Postdocs).
Registration for Europhysiology in Berlin is mandatory.
Where and when?
10 September 2020 from 8:00 to 12:00 at the conference venue, room to be announced.
What’s on the agenda?
- Motivational keynote talk by Matthew Gillum (University of Copenhagen, https://cbmr.ku.dk/research/nutrient-and-metabolite-sensing/gillum-group/) sharing experiences from his science and career
- 4 talks selected by members of the host societies from all abstracts submitted to YEP
- Flash talks and poster session – all abstract submitted will get the chance to be presented!
- Poster and Flash talk-awards
- Socializing with snacks and drinks
To register for YEP 2020, click the check-box for “Young Europhysiologists 2020” during registration for the main meeting.
Please furthermore separately submit your abstract directly to us via email@example.com.
(max. 300 words, please also provide your name, full affiliation, a provisional title and whether you want to present it as a flash talk or a poster).
Deadline abstract submission: 31 May 2020
Join us at YEP2020 and spread the word to your colleagues and friends!
See you soon in Berlin, your symposium organizers
Trine Lisberg Toft-Bertelsen
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org